Online transactions can be monitored, recorded, and key logged by a variety of hackers and third parties without the knowledge or consent of the user and exchanging sensitive information without the appropriate encryption technology or security measures can make a computer user or identity particularly vulnerable.
The following list provides some tips on how to make sure your transaction is secure:
- Use the latest Internet browser.
- Look for digital certificates
- Only use one credit card for all of your online purchases
- Never give out passwords or user ID information online unless you know who you are dealing with and why they need it.
- Keep records of all of your Internet transactions. After you've made purchases online, check your e-mail
- Never sharing passwords with any other person
never forget these rules ok... =D